2008年9月30日火曜日

Movie


Dancer in the Dark





I watched lots of movies during summer vacation but 'Dancer in the Dark' was the best one and this is one of the greatest movies I've ever seen. Selma acted by Bjork and his little son lived in a small city in the United States. They were poor. Selma had to work really really really hard for one reason though she was getting to be blind. Her little son had to get his eyes operated because he was also fated to be blind if he didn't have an operation. I was so sorry to see Selma work hard though she's nearly blind. I can't tell you anymore about this story because I want you to check out this film and find out how it's going to be.Another reason why I enjoyed this movie is because I love Bjork. She's not only a great singer but an actress. She sings a lot in this film too. I loved the way of expressing their feelings dancing and singing. Im going to tell you about the soundtracks a little bit. All music in the film was done by Bjork herself. Tom yorke (singer of Radiohead) joined to one of the songs called 'I've seen it all' as a backingvocal. It was highly appraised at an Academy Award. If you like musical films, you'll enjoy a lot I promise.



The Rocky Horror Picture Show





This film is also one of my favourite ones. It's a musical comedy which was filmed in 1975 in the UK. Some of you may be thinking like "Who is this strange man!!!!??" looking at the picture on your left hand side but this film is really cool and funny. The story starts with a sence, Brad and Janet (They were a couple) with a broken car on the street. It rained really heavy on the night. They had nowhere to go but found a big castle near them. It looked pretty strange but they decided to ask for help. This choice was the begging of their worst nightmare...
The head of the castle was a strange man. He invented a remodeled human called 'Rocky' and he showed it to Brad and Janet. What do you think will happen? Check it out if you are really curious.














3 件のコメント:

sei さんのコメント...

I haven't ever seen this movie. I try to see it!!

Winnie-the-Pooh さんのコメント...

I didn't those movies.
I thougt you like this movie.
Because I think like you!

moca さんのコメント...

It is the first time to hear these movies!
I want to see^^