2009年1月20日火曜日

Three Best Blogs! 2

There you gooooo!


This blog is what I chose from the other class and I like her blog, GolfyMiky the best! Her blog looks really clear with a lot of nice picutres! I like her way of expressing things using pictures. I'm interested in the movie she recommends :)




Viva La Vida is one of my favs too! The bolg name is like my favourite Cold Play's song. I don't know she meant to be or not, but anyway, I like her bolg because I want to try Hockey Pockey :)
She uses a lot of pastel colours so it's really easy to see the letters and pictures.





Diary of Dry-Mango, I like it too. Her blog looks really clear and pretty. She uses only a few pictures and explain about them with words. She doesn't rely on too much picutres. That's the reason why I like hers.

0 件のコメント: