2009年1月6日火曜日

The 3 Best Blogs!



Here are the best blogs I chose!!!!!!


The blog which I like the best is Track of Cat. Her blog looks pretty nice and beatiful with wounderful pictures. She has a lot of information for each topic and describes with no complicated English so that I could make myself understood very well. That's why I like hers the best. Next time I make blog, I'd like to make it thinking and caring about the readers of my blog.


I like her blog, Sweet Memories too. Her blog is well designed and organized with nice pictures and colours. She uses coloured letters a lot but it doesn't bother me to read at all. She changes the size of letters for important words to attract. It's a very good thing so I'd like to do that next time.


Honey Bee is pretty nice too! There are many pictures which attract me a lot. She has lots of nice link too. I think I don't have enough links on each topic, so I should do. Her favourite movie is also one of my favourites so I enjoyed reading hers.

0 件のコメント: