2008年12月1日月曜日

New Zealand



Sightseeing in NZ!





Have you ever been to New Zealand before? I haven't but I've wanted to do for a long time. When I think of New Zealand, I can imagine beautiful natures, rare creatures and many kinds of animals as you can also do. Today, I'm going to compare sightseeing in NZ to Japanese one. If you have an oppotunity to go to NZ, what would you do there? I think a lot of you would like to go scubadiving, skydiving and enjoy walking in the beautiful forests. Don't you want to shop? If you want to go shopping, Queens town would be nice to enjoy shopping!! It's like Karuizawa there. You can also enjoy hot springs in Rotorua. The place is like Beppu in Japan. It's called 'rotten town' because of its smell of the hot springs. This year, more than one million people in the world has visited NZ and more than seven million people have visited Japan. People from overseas seem to be interested in japanese old buildings and electronics in Akihabara I think. I've found some points which are the same between in NZ and Japan through searching.

4 件のコメント:

chip さんのコメント...

These pictures look very beautiful!
I like shopping!

I wanna go there and go shopping!

DUI さんのコメント...

I had been forgotten to compare with NZ and Japan! I wrote only about NZ things! Thank you, when I read your blog, I rememberd it!
Now I have to rewrite again!lol
Thank you!

yuca さんのコメント...

It looks nice:)
i wanna go to Queens town!
Let's go there with me^^

Winnie-the-Pooh さんのコメント...

While reading, I want to go there.
IT is easy for me to understand.